Prep Time: 4 hours
Refrigerate Time: 8 hours
Serves: 4 People
- 1 cup Hung Curd
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Saffron Milk
- 1 tbsp Almonds(chopped)
- 1 tbsp Nuts(chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp Custard Powder
- Pistachios (for garnishing)
Method of Preparation:
How to make Hung Curd:
- Tie 2 cup curd in clean Muslin cloth.
- Hand to drip water at least 2-3 hours.
- Make sure to refrigerate before use for 1 hour.
- Hung curd is ready.
How to make Amrakhand:
- Firstly wash, peel and chop the mango; and make pulp of it.
- Soak few strand of saffron in 2 tbsp of warm milk.
- In large mixing bowl, add 1 cup hung curd.
- Cream it well with the help of hand blender.
- Add 1 cup mango pulp and whisk well.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar and mix well making sure sugar gets dissolved in curd.
- Now add saffron milk, 1 tbsp almonds, 1 tbsp nuts, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder into it and mix it well.
- Mango Shrikhand is ready.
How to make Mango Shrikhand Ice-Cream:
- Take 2 tbsp fresh cream in bowl and add 1 tbsp custard powder in it.
- Stir well making sure there are no lumps.
- Further add 1 cup mango shrikhand in fresh cream and custard powder mixture.
- Mix everything up well.
- Now pour the mixture in a air tight container and keep it in the freezer for 8 hours.
- When nicely frozen, garnish with Pistachios and serve chilled.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.