• 400g Dates (washed & dried)
• 1 tbsp Clarified Butter
• 2 tbsp Cashew nuts (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Pistachios (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Desiccated coconut
• 1 tsp Cardamom powder
• 250g Khawa / Mawa (crumbled)
• 1 tbsp Water (if required)
• Desiccated coconut (for coating)
• Deseed and chop dates with the help of a knife or grind them in a mixture & set them aside.
• In a pan, add clarified butter and let it melt.
• Add cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios; mix well & cook for a minute.
• Add chopped dates and mix on low flame until combined well.
• Then add desiccated coconut and cardamom powder; again mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
• Dates mixture is ready. Let it cool down completely.
• In a pan, add khawa and little water (if required). Mix well & roast it on low flame.
• Further add cardamom powder and mix well.
• Khawa is ready. Let it cool completely.
• Now take a small portion of the dates mixture, make a small ball and flatten it on your palm.
• Take a small portion of khawa & make a small ball.
• Place khawa ball in the center of dates mixture and cover properly to make a ladoo.
• Coat ladoo with desiccated coconut.
• Khajur mawa ladoo is ready to eat!
• You can store this delicious ladoo in an airtight container for up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
Dates Ladoo | Khajur Laddu | Healthy Ladoo Recipe | Dry Fruits Ladoo
- Khajur Modak | Dates and Dry Fruits Modak | Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe | खजूर मोदक
- Dates Ladoo | Khajur Laddu | Healthy Ladoo Recipe | Dry Fruits Ladoo
- Watch “Palak Paneer Recipe | पालक पनीर | How to make easy Palak Paneer | Spinach and Cottage Cheese Recipe” on YouTube
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share