Modak is a dessert which is prepared by Hindus on the festival of holy Ganesh Chaturthi in the worship of Lord Ganesh. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is incomplete without any flavour of Modak because Lord Ganesh loves Modak. People usually make it for Puja and serve as Prasad after completing rituals. You can easily prepare this tasty Biscuits modak in 10 minutes at home without taking anybody’s help. It is no cook no mess recipe without lighting the gas stove very low and cheap price.
It is very quick and delicious dessert recipe which is loved by an elder to kids. This recipe can be served in any festival celebration. Modak recipe has basically many variations within it. Mawa(khoya) modak, Ukdiche modak, Motichur modak and churma laddu modak. It has ingredients which are high in nutrition.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Serve: 3-4 People
- Hide & Seek Biscuits (1 pack)
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Milk (as required)
Method of Preparation:
- Grind the biscuits into fine powder. Take it out in a bowl.
- Add powdered Sugar and mix it well.
- Add milk as required and make dough.
- Grease mould with Clarified Butter.
- Take small portions of the dough and stuff it in the Modak mould.
- Close the mould and scrape the excess.
- Now open it gently. Similarly make all the Modaks.
Enjoy the Hide n Seek Biscuits Modak!
- This recipe can be stored up to 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve this in Puja and for lunch or dinner as a dessert.
Watch the Hide & Seek biscuit modak recipe video; how to make the modak in detail.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.