Modak is a dessert which is prepared by Hindus on the festival of holy Ganesh Chaturthi in the worship of Lord Ganesh. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is incomplete without any flavour of Modak because Lord Ganesh loves Modak.
People usually make it for Puja and serve as Prasad after completing rituals. You can easily offers these yummy Dates & Dry Fruits Modak to Lord Ganesh which is sugar-free. Do try this Khajur Modak recipe at home…
- 200 grams Dates
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Almonds
- 1 tbsp Pistachios
- Clarified Butter
- Take a bowl of soft dates that are seedless and cut in a big mixing bowl.
- Add finely chopped cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- Mix everything together and knead it like dough.
- Take a modak mould and grease it with some Clarified Butter.
- Take some portion of Dates mixture and add it to the mould.
- Press it within the mold and it will take the shape of a modak.
- Now open it gently. Similarly make all the Modak.
- Sprinkle some pistachios before serving.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.