Navratri is one of the most celebrated festivals in my home. This year Sharad Navratri begins on 17 October 2020 and ends on 25 October 2020.
Navratri festival is celebrated all over India. The method and ways of celebrating is different in each part of India.
In India, fasting rules varies from community to community. It is always better to check with your family members before deciding the menu. If you plan to keep fast during Navratri then do check this post and do try this simple & easy recipe. Fasting food is not only quicker to prepare but it is also easy to digest.
Learn how to make Rajgira Puri with Sukhi Aloo Sabzi at home. This Rajgira recipe can be your go-to Navratri foods. It is healthy, carry-friendly and tasty. This Upvas Recipe Rajgira/Amaranth Puri that tastes delectable with Aloo sabzi. An ideal fasting meal indeed. Rajgira Puri with Sukhi Aloo Sabzi are both nutritious and tasty.
Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments section below.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serve: 2 People
For Aloo Sabzi
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 3 Potatoes (boiled & diced)
- 2 tbsp Peanut (roasted & grounded)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup Amaranth flour / Rajgira Pith
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Oil
Method of Preparation:
- Let’s start with heating up the Oil in the Pan then add Cumin Seeds, Green Chillies (chopped), Potatoes (boiled & diced).
- Next, let it cook for 2 minutes then add Peanut (roasted & grounded), Salt, mix it all together and turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Now, let’s the dough for the Puri; add Amaranth flour in the bowl Cumin seeds, Salt, Red Chilli Powder.
- Next, mix all the ingredients together then add water and make perfect dough and add Oil.
- Now keep resting for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes take small portion of dough (lemon sized ball)
- Dust some flour on wooden board and using your fingers and hand shapes it like small disc (or by using the Rolling Pin, roll it like small disc shape with light pressure.
- Then add the Puri in the hot oil for frying. The same way does the rest of the balls.
- Next, you’re Navratri special Rajgira Puri with Sukhi aloo sabzi is ready to serve.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.