“Maggi Pakoda” Yes! Today we are going to make Maggi Pakoda. Maggi is being the favourite among all age groups. We are always looking for different innovative way to cook it.
When I was in Ahmedabad, I found this mouth watering snack made out of the favourite Maggi noodles with lots of vegetables. I tried to make it healthy and perfect snack during the monsoon season.
It is one of the innovations of street food recipes using Maggi noodles. It is very easy pakoda recipe and it hardly takes minutes to prepare using 2-minute Maggi noodles.
As soon as the Maggi is cooked to perfection, it is removed from the hot skillet and transferred to a bowl by adding vegetables and besan. The Maggie is then rolled into a pakoda/bhajiya shape and dropped into hot oil. It is deep fried until golden brown and crisp from the outside.
If you love Maggi and always wanted a ‘Meri Maggi’ moment, then this could be it. It will be a new addition to your snack dishes list and can beat any occasion.
You can also serve it as and party snack/ appetizer/ starter, it also tastes really good with evening tea.
Your comments and feedback keep me motivated so don’t forget to drop them below!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serve: 20 Balls
- 2 cups Water
- 2 Maggi Packets
- 2 Maggi Masala Sachets
- Onion (2 tbsp-chopped)
- Cabbage (2 tbsp- chopped)
- Capsicum (2 tbsp-chopped)
- Carrot (2 tbsp-grated)
- Tomato (2tbsp-chopped)
- Green Chilli (1 chopped)
- Gram Flour (1 cup)
- Corn Flour (2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- Masala-E-Magics (1-Sachet)
- Coriander Leaves
- Oil for frying
- Crushed Maggi (optional)
Method of Preparation:
- Add 2 glass of Water in pan and let it boil.
- Add 2 pack of Maggi.
- Stir and let them cook up to 70-80 percent. Do not overcook the Maggi.
- Drain the excess water and cool it completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked Maggi, Maggi masala, Onion, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Tomato and Green Chilli.
- Add Gram Flour, Corn Flour, Carom Seeds, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt to taste, Pinch of Asafoetida, Masala-E-Magics and Coriander Leaves.
- Mix everything up gently without breaking them and make dough.
- Add 1 tbsp Water if required only.
- Grease palm with Oil. Take small portion of dough and make small balls.
- Now nicely coat the prepared balls into broken maggi.
- Drop prepared Maggi Balls in hot Oil.
- Stir occasionally; fry on low flame till pakoda turns golden brown and crisp.
- Once it is fried take it out on strainer or drain off the pakoda over a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Enjoy Maggi Pakoda with Tomato Sauce!
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.