The quick hunger buster for your quick hunger!!!
Today I am releasing a Monsoon Season special healthy snack recipe. In this lock down surprise your loved one and family with simple & easy Popcorn Bhel. You can munch this piquant bhel with your favourite movies, TV shows or as an evening snack with cup of Tea or Coffee .
Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 5-10 mins
Serve: 4 people
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 cup Corn kernels for Popcorn
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 1/2 chopped Tomato
- 10-15 chopped Mint leaves
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Nylon Sev as required.
- Coriander leaves (chopped for garnishing)
Method of Preparation:
- Let’s Start with Popcorn.
- Heat a Pressure cooker.
- Add 2 tbsp Oil and pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add 1 cup corn kernels for popcorn and mix it well.
- Now cover pressure cooker with lid without whistle on medium to High flame.
- When all the corn has popped put them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, mint leaves, red chilli powder, green chillies, Chaat masala and salt to taste.
- Add the juice of lemon and mix well.
- Add Sev and mix it.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & serve immediately.
Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy!!
Don’t forget to like and share.